Sunday, December 30, 2018

I MET MY PARENTS :P

Assalammualaikum and hallo !

Meeting my parents every holiday will never not be an interesting experience because they are some of the most unexpected people I might meet in my lifetime and I'm forever grateful to be blessed with such wonderful parents <3 div="">

A story about my dad, as told by my aunty was that when my grandmother asked dad to help around do some chores, he'd do it straight away, but there was a tagline he'd say right before he went off, which was "by the strength of a bear!" or "by the speed of a cheetah!". Don't say anything more because the look on my cousin's face and I were pure shock before we stumbled into hysterics. Apparently it was a reference to one of his favourite TV shows BraveStarr:
It was later on when we were settled in for the night during our Thailand trip did I mention it to my dad. It was the first my mum had heard of it, and she too laughed, I was in the middle of massaging my mum at that moment when dad suddenly put the show on Youtube and passed it to me to watch.

There was also this one morning and my mum was ultimately tired, as so was I, but then my dad started making all these kind of jokes and like the story-teller he is, he began creating these dramas and I just couldn't help myself from bursting of laughs. Yes, my mum too just couldn't help laughing too. So all plans of sleeping were simply diminished but it felt great to have a laugh in the morning.

As for my mum, whenever my cousin and I would have our mini talks or deep ones, my mum would suddenly appear in between us going "so... what's the topic, I'm young too :P lemme join in". Mum's so cute with all that honestly. Young at heart <3 div="">

So yes, I have two interesting people I met during the holiday? :)
I LOVE YOU MUM AND DAD !

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Christchurch Mosque Shooting

it was one of the heaviest weight I felt in my heart. For as long as I have known, Christchurch had been peaceful, the people, the environ...