Monday, December 31, 2018

A Day of Being Me !

Assalammualaikum and hey

Let's get going on with my life! :)

As usual, I woke up in the middle of the night so I got up to the bathroom and washed my face, soon after I fell back asleep and reopened my eyes at around 6.00 am for the Subuh prayer.

After completing the Subuh prayer I turned on my laptop for some music fishing ~ I also did some reading in the meantime.

A bit before 9 the three of us decided to go for a small shopping spree, my mum wanted to find a bluetooth mp3 or some sort, and we got ourselves some brunch at the mamak.

By the time everything was completed, we returned home at noon where I settled drying up my clothes, folding them up, helping my mum insert songs into her new mp3 and basically contemplating school. All of it done, while a lighted candle stood on my desk. I absolutely love scented candles and the calming feeling it brings everytime I set my eyes upon it. I did all of that until Maghrib with breaks for Zuhr and Asr.

Right after the Maghrib prayer my family got ready for dinner at Mama Zana's house. As soon as we reached there I was greeted by hugs- or it was most possibly the other way, they were greeted by my hugs :)! Then we got talking, about SPM, life, examinations, school and so many more, including BOOKS ! 

Just before Isya prayer came, we were already off home and I continued arranging my belongings to be brought to school the next day.

And so, goodnight !~

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Christchurch Mosque Shooting

it was one of the heaviest weight I felt in my heart. For as long as I have known, Christchurch had been peaceful, the people, the environ...