Sunday, November 10, 2013

.STORY. 10th November 2013

     Yes!! Finally PKSR4 is over....now I can relax without thinking to much. But of course, not everything is over, because I have not yet gone through the big UPSR! I am very happy with the PKSR4 result coz I got 4A 1B......, eventhough there is still the UPSR to go through, now I hope to smell the fresh and fun air.....my birthday is in 3 weeks time and since next week is the last week of this year's school, on Wednesday there is going to be an 'End Of Year Feast' so I am going to celebrate my birthday that same day. For the feast I am going to bring 40 delicious Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with colourful icing on the top....I am also bringing some goodie bags for my 25 classmates and my 12 amazing teachers :)
  Also, tomorrow the school 'pengawas' are having a feast somewhere and I have no idea where but it's in Kuantan...but it does not have anything to do with me....so, technically,while they all are having a great time feasting, we, stay in class and do, who knows what?? maybe do some learning or maybe just playing with each other and telling some ghost stories?? I absoloutely have no idea??
     Apparently, my two classmates' birthdays are pretty close to mine....Okay, I am writing this at night, so I feel very tired...

Bye bloggers, hope to write soon  

:D  (smile wide!!)    :)   ;)

2 comments:

The Christchurch Mosque Shooting

it was one of the heaviest weight I felt in my heart. For as long as I have known, Christchurch had been peaceful, the people, the environ...