Sunday, June 2, 2013

Returning to Malaysia

Hello, it has been a long time since I last wrote, mainly because I had no internet. You see... on the 21st of May I went to Malaysia, the flight took more than 10 hours, so I got a bit tired. When I arrived at the Kuantan Airport, 3 of my uncles, 2 aunties, my grandmother and 2 of my lovely cousins were there to pick us up I rode in the car with my lil cuz and her parents, and then we were off to my house. There I met my cousins and we talked in my room.
On the 30th of May I went to Hong Kong. We went to Ocean Park and in a few more days we're going to Disneyland!!! 
Yay!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Khadijah,
    We have just read your very interesting blog. Well done.
    Amy says, "We miss you terribly."
    Ice says "Hi!" (He's shy!!!)
    Brodie asks, "Why did you have to leave?"
    Tanster says (with an accent), "Yah, Khadijah Yah!!"

    Hello from us all and best wishes to you and your family!

    Much love from
    Room 2 and the BEAST teacher, and Mr B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss You All Very Much!!
    There won't be much stories here, mainly because of all the homework I'm given everyday at school and the tuition homework too...
    SO TIRING

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey um um I didn't know that Mrs Tanner has a blog!! ooh and Lucky you're going to Disneyland!! :)

    ReplyDelete

The Christchurch Mosque Shooting

it was one of the heaviest weight I felt in my heart. For as long as I have known, Christchurch had been peaceful, the people, the environ...